1. No meeting should last longer than an hour.
2. Each meeting should have a clearly defined agenda,
and a person leading the meeting.
3. After the meeting, follow up notes should be posted on Wiki
with decisions that we made and any follow-ups.
Each follow-up should have an owner.
4. Do your homework before the meeting (e.g. if we are talking about release X.Y.Z. then know what the release is about).
5. 80-20 rule.
We should try to spend no more than 20% of our time on meetings.
6. Before you ask a question "How does system X work?" Try to figure out yourself first, that's how learning happens.